Most men leave prison with virtually no money or job and immediately feel the pressure to “get cash”.
Philemon’s “House of Refuge” is free, so men can breathe and get their personal lives in order first.
Providing a home that is welcoming requires financial assistance.
Please consider donating online or by sending a gift to:
P.O. Box 3517
Baltimore, MD 21214
It is hard and deeply discouraging to rebuild a life outside prison. The men of our ministry need your encouragement.
Write one of our men a note or card.
Send correspondence to our P.O. Box
Use the return address of:
Central Presbyterian Church c/o Philemon
7308 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
• Volunteer to walk beside one of our men as a mentor.
• Help us take photos or write about the lives which are changing.
• Help us gather and enter data to track the progress of our men.
• Introduce us to a friend who might want to partner with us.
• Are you a leader? Consider joining our board.
Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email or
call 443-841-8365 for details.